At Low End Mac, the Vintage Macs label applies to all Macs built around a member of the Motorola 680x0 CPU family, especially desktop models. These range from the first Macintosh of 1984 through the 68040-based Quadra series.
- Netscape Archive. Netscape's own archive has versions 4.79, 4.8, plus 6.01 and later.
- Netscape Browser Archive, SillyDog701. Whether you want 3.04, 4.08, 4.8, or something newer, they're available here.
- Old Versions of Netscape for Mac. From Navigator 1.0 through Netscape 7.02, you'll find them here.
- DayStar files. The DayStar site vanished. We've republishing all their content by their permission.
- Guide to Compact Macs
- Guide to the Mac II Series
- Guide to Macintosh LC Models
- Guide to the 500 Series
- Guide to Quadras
- Macintosh 128K, 1984.01.24
- Macintosh 512K (Fat Mac), 1984.09.10
- Macintosh Plus, 1986.01.16
- Macintosh 512Ke, 1986.04.14
- Macintosh SE, 1987.03.02
- Macintosh SE/30, 1989.01.19
- Macintosh Classic, 1990.10.15
- Macintosh Classic II, 1991.10.21
- Performa 200, 1992.09.14
- Macintosh Color Classic, 1993.02.10
- Macintosh Color Classic II, 1993.10.31
- Macintosh II, 1987.03.02
- Macintosh IIx, 1988.09.19
- Macintosh IIcx, 1989.03.07
- Macintosh IIci, 1989.09.20
- Macintosh IIsi, 1990.10.15
- Macintosh IIfx, 1990.03.19
- Performa 600, 1992.09.14
- Macintosh IIvi, 1992.10.19
- Macintosh IIvx, 1992.10.19
- Centris 610, 650
- Quadra 605, 610, 630, 650, 660av, 700, 800, 840av, 900, 950
- Performa 475/476, 630-638, 640
- LC 475, 630, LC 630 DOS
- DOS Compatible 610 DOS, LC 630 DOS
- Compact Macs, all-in-one from the 128K through the Colour Classic II
- Vintage Macs, pre-68040
- Quadlist, 68040-based Macs
- System 6, for those who love System 6.0.x
Possibly the most comprehensive guide to NuBus video cards on the Web. Also has sections covering LC PDS, SE/30, and other types of video cards for vintage Macs.
Where to go to buy or sell uses Mac stuff, including links to auction sites.
Serious information about hard drives, networking, processors, and other things too technical to put in a regular editorial.
How to analyze your computing situation and decide if you're better off upgrading what you have or buying a newer Mac.
Before you buy a used Mac or consider upgrading the one you have, find out if it's a Road Apple. Most Road Apples are still pretty decent, but a few....
Where to find used Macs from dealers and individuals who specialize in older hardware.
Why 56k modems don't do 56k - and links to other Internet connections such as DSL, cable modems, ISDN, and more.
Cult of Mac
Shrine of Apple
The Mac Observer
Accelerate Your Mac
The Vintage Mac Museum
Mac Driver Museum
System 6 Heaven
System 7 Today
the pickle's Low-End Mac FAQ